How to setup Office365 on your Apple (iOS) phone.
How to sync Office365 with your iOS (Apple) device.
- Go to Settings, then Accounts & Passwords (Note: In newer iOS versions, this step is found under Settings > Mail > Accounts)
- Select Add Account
- Select Exchange or Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email address and then a description of the account and click Next.
- Click Sign In.
- Proceed to click on Work or School Account.
- Login with firstname.lastname@example.org and your current password
- Select which features you would like to be active (see below)
- Finish by clicking Save.
Note: If you are migrating email to Office365 and have previously setup the same email address on your device, it's recommended to remove the old account and just keep the new Office365 account to avoid confusion.