Set up email in Outlook for iOS mobile app
If you have a work account that uses Office 365 or Exchange-based account see below for instructions on how to set it up on your iOS device:
1. Download Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store and then open it. The icon looks like this:
2. If it's your first time using Outlook for iOS, enter your full email address, then tap Add Account.
If not, open the Menu > tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
3. Enter your email account password and tap Sign In.
Note: The sign in screen may look different for you depending on your email provider.
4. If multi-factor authentication is enabled, verify your identity.
5. Accept any prompts for permission you may receive.
Swipe through the features and you're now ready to use Outlook for iOS!