Office 365 - Searching Address Book By Last Name (Outlook)
OFFICE 365 - SEARCHING ADDRESS BOOK BY LAST NAME (OUTLOOK)
Instructions for searching the Address Book in Outlook desktop client by last name when creating an email.
1. Open New Email
2. Select Address Book from ribbon
3. Make sure Global Address List is selected from the Address Book menu
4. Change Search criteria from “Name only” to “More columns”
5. Enter name into Search field
6. Click Go. Results will display below
7. Select the To, Cc, or Bcc field.
8. Double-click on desired name(s) to add them to the chosen field.
8. Click OK