- Log in to the Control Panel.
- From the Domains tab, click the domain. (If the correct domain isn't listed, choose it's subscription from the drop down menu in the upper right.)
- Select the Websites & Domains tab.
- Select the Backup Manager in the right hand menu.
- Select Back Up.
- Server Repository will be selected by default unless you have set up a FTP repository.
- In Plesk 12, under the Backup Settings section select the radio button labeled Domain configuration and content. Leave the drop box the way it is.
In Plesk 12.5 under Backup Content->Type, select Full or Incrememental as needed. An incremental backup will only backup those files which have changed since the last backup. For this reason we recommend Full backups.
- DO NOT select the Suspend domain until backup task is completed. Should the backup fail, your domain would remain suspended and inaccessible to your website viewers.
- Once the backup is completed you can download it from the main backup screen by clicking on the Green Circle/Arrow icon on the right side of the backup listing.