How to create and manage user roles in Plesk
- Click on the "Users" tab
- Click on the "User Roles" tab under the "User Accounts" section. You will see predefined user roles that are created by Plesk automatically. You can modify them or opt to create your own.
- To create your own, click on "Create User Role" icon
- In the text box labeled "User role name" under the "General" heading type in the role name.
- Under the "Privileges" section you can select the permissions you can grant or deny the user.
- Once completed, please press the "Ok" button.
Now you will see the new role under the list, and it is ready to use!