OFFICE 365 - OUTLOOK 2016 - CREATE AUTOMATIC REPLY (OUT OF OFFICE)
In Outlook 2013 desktop client, you can compose an automatic reply message that senders will receive when you are not available. Separate messages may be set for internal and external senders.
- Go to the File tab
- Select Automatic Replies (Out of Office)
- To activate, select Send automatic replies
- To specify a date range, check Send during this time range: (if range is not set, auto reply will send until deactivated)
- Set Start and End times
- Compose message for internal senders (Inside My Organization tab)
- Compose message for external senders (Outside My Organization tab
- When ready, click OK.
To deactivate the automatic reply
1. Go to the File tab
2. Select Turn off on the Automatic Replies button